General Terms and Conditions.
We take joy in the struggle to serve students and that is our contribution to the society. A customer who places an order by using our order now page will be considered to agree and approve the general terms and conditions of our services. This write up aims to explain those general terms and conditions of the service that you should read, know, understand and accept or approve before placing the order.
- On getting your order placed we shall have an understanding that you have no contradictions or opinion against our general terms of service us and policies.It is hereby declared that readyassingmenthelp.co.uk fully condemns all kinds of intangible and tangible fraud either practices outside the UK
- Three reasons why we cannot be held responsible for missing your deadline;
- i. If you do not respond to our writer’s questions in timely fashion.
- ii. The documents, content or files mentioned or required for the writer to start off aren’t available.
- iii. If you do not clear the payment upfront.
- In case the deadline is missed, we are responsible if;
- i. Even after provision of everything from your end our writer delayed the work without a prior notice.
- ii. The writer did not discuss the instructions with you.
- iii. If due to any problem at our end was a hurdle.
- We cordially declare that we never guarantee an A grade due to many reasons. We only follow the instructions of the student and thus we cannot guarantee an A grade at all. A student can miscommunicate if wrongly understands the instructions or can make a mistake while noting down the instructions or may wrongfully understand the instructions. What we guarantee is the highest quality of work and research that would be free of plagiarism.
What is a free revision?
If we made a mistake and that was notified by the supervisor, tutor or the student we shall instantly revise, change or amend that without charging you a single penny.
But if your tutor or supervisor asks for changes that depict that your initial order descriptions collide with the new instructions of tutor we consider it a clash of instructions and thus we charge money from your to revise it.An order where you ask to revise in a way that enormous changes have to be brought we shall provide charged revision services.
The refund conditions.
- A refund will be considered valid if claimed within a time frame of 3 days after the final delivery.
- An order can be cancelled only once the writer is unassigned. There is no change of cancelling your order after a writer is assigned.
- Every such case and issue is tackled by the quality assurance department.
We will not be liable to refund a customer under the following circumstances.
- The delay in delivery caused due to the delay in payment or any other act by the customer. This means that we offer a refund in case we fail to submit your work in time but if you prefix a date and do not pay for it at the time of order placement and pay some day or time later this shall have an impact on your final date of delivery.
- If your order details a vague and incomplete our writers will send you messages to complete the order details but they will not start writing on your order. We only start working once we have all the resources and instructions provided by the customer and that is verified by the writer by contact the customer.
The Q.A.D authenticates every refund if liable or justified and there decision is considered to be the final word.